to our company
In the early stages this club was utilized for the higher officials (the so called Lords).
Quality & Infrastructure
We follow international standard of quality and remain alert on every stage of production to ensure delivery of quality tested sports accessories to the end users. Our state of the art infrastructure possesses a well developed manufacturing unit in addition to a large number of separate departments responsible for different operations.
We supply only those goods which are crafted to perfection by our skillful artisans and craftsmen. Britain Billiards & Cues Industries gives equal weightage to medium and large scale requirements of the clients. The major application area of our products are houses, recreational centers, sports complexes, clubs, etc.
The Billiards Tables are made out of Pudnak Burma Teak and Mahagany, where these woods are seasoned and processed with the help of modern machines and equipments.
- Circumference : 9" x 9"
- Height : 2.6'
- Main Frame : The Main Board is is of 9" x 2". Two bolts are fixed near the place where the main board and the legs are attached. As the legs doesn't have any joint the Table is free of any shake while playing.
- Cushions : Double Cushion System is provided for smooth functioning of the table. Pine cushion and Vulsani is used to give the double cushion impact.
- Slate: Due care is taken to provide the exact width of 1 and 1/2 inch using semi sedimentary rock (semi precious stone).
- Cloth: The cloth used is of green color made out of pure wool imported from England which weighs 32 oz.
- Ball: Aramilth from Belgium.
- Royal (6" x 12") Snooker Table
- Dauntless (6" x 12") Snooker Table
- Queen (5" x 9") French Women Pool Table
- Lady Bird (5" x 9") French Women Pool Table
- Student (4" x 8") Pool Table
- Amusement (4" x 8") Pool Table
- Horse (3 1/2" x 7") Mini Pool
- Gang a Woo (3 1/2 x 7) Mini Pool
- Cues (4 types) - Swallow, Seagull, Gangwoo, Wild West.